Flaxseed Curly Custard
COVID 19 INFO: Due to shortage of pumps this product will come with a twist or disc top until further notice.
DESCRIPTION: Flaxseeds are a nutritional powerhouse for your body but also exceptional for your hair. Flaxseed nourishes hair due to it's high content of omega 3. It helps define curl patterns without flakes, a great moisturizer, and help to eliminates frizz. Flaxseed is perfect for , braid outs and/or twist outs, rod sets, wash n go's or just slicking hair into a ponytail. Our handmade Flaxseed Curly Custard will leave your hair defined, bouncy, and moisturized. No refrigeration needed!
WHAT'S INSIDE? Water ( Aqua) , Organic Linum Usitatissmum (Flax) Seed Extract , Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract , Linum Usitatissmum (Flax) Seed Oil , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice ,Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Agave Americana ( Agave Nectar) , Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol and Sorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Parfum( Fragrance - Phthalate Free and Vegan)
SIZE: 12 oz
CONSISTENCY: Lightweight and gooey
DIRECTIONS: Apply a desired amount to freshly washed wet ( not damp) hair covering areas you want defined or slicked. Style as desired by air drying or using heat. For extra hold use scarf for sleek styles. Seal with Nature's Little Secret Herbal Hair and Scalp oil for added moisture.
TIPS: Flaxseed gel naturally flakes so we've provided a few tips so you can achieve the best results and experience using our Flaxseed Curly Custard
- Apply to freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. If you use a lot of product or have buildup, please clarify your hair
- Always apply our Banana Leave In Conditioner or a cream moisturizer before applying custard.
- Apply Custard to WET not damp hair and work in small sections.
- Work the custard in your hair well ( especially if you are low porosity) making sure it penetrates your hair.
- Don't use too much product, just enough to saturate your sections.
- Try not to manipulate your hair during the drying process.
- Use our Herbal hair & Scalp Oil to gently break custard cast
Allergy Test Warning: We recommend to always conduct a patch test by applying a small amount of product behind the ear or nape area. If irritation occurs, discontinue use
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.