Flaxseed Curly Custard
FLAXSEED CURLY CUSTARD is a non-sticky formula that defines your natural curl pattern while leaving your hair soft and bouncy. Blended with good ingredients like flaxseed gel, slippery elm bark, and grapeseed oil, this lightweight formula will have your hair nourished, defined, and moisturized. Best for fine to medium hair!
- Perfect for twist outs, braid out's, wash n go's, or slicking hair back.
- Defines natural curl pattern
- Provides light to medium hold
SIZE: 8 oz
WHAT'S INSIDE? Water ( Aqua) , Organic Linum Usitatissmum (Flax) Seed Extract , Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract , Linum Usitatissmum (Flax) Seed Oil , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice ,Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Agave Americana ( Agave Nectar) , Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol and Sorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Parfum( Fragrance - Phthalate Free and Vegan)
DIRECTIONS: First, apply our Banana Leave In Conditioner or Avocado Moisture Cream to hair. Apply 1 to 3 pumps of Flaxseed Curly Custard in small sections to clean, wet hair and style as usual. Air dry, diffuse, or sit under a hooded dryer to set your style. Do not manipulate your curls while drying!
TIPS: Flaxseed gel naturally flakes so we've provided a few tips so you can achieve the best results and experience using our Flaxseed Curly Custard
- Apply to freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. If you use a lot of product or have buildup, please clarify your hair
- Always apply our Banana Leave In Conditioner or a cream moisturizer before applying custard.
- Apply Custard to WET not damp hair and work in small sections.
- Work the custard in your hair well ( especially if you are low porosity) making sure it penetrates your hair.
- Don't use too much product, just enough to saturate your sections.
- Try not to manipulate your hair during the drying process.
- Use our Herbal hair & Scalp Oil to gently break custard cast